Friendly Meetinghouse is a versatile and spacious event venue conveniently located near downtown Olympia, but nestled in a natural, forest-like setting. Surrounded by acres of park-like grass, hedged by forest, this facility sits across the street from Olympia’s 314-acre, waterfront Squaxin Park. The facility and surrounding land provide privacy, space and a large indoor venue for acohol-free events.
A full kitchen; 1200+ square feet of event room and lobby space; patio; large, manicured field; ample parking; and various other amenities make this a wonderful facility for weddings, fundraisers, meetings, parties, or any other non-alcohol event.
- 100-person capacity
- Private parking lot
- 20 rectangular tables that seat 6-8 people each
- 140 chairs
- A projection screen
- A piano
- Full kitchen
- 1200 square feet indoor gathering space
- large, manicured field and play area for kids
- ample parking
To schedule a tour or reserve the Friendly Meetinghouse, click here.
3201 Boston Harbor Rd NE
Olympia, WA 98506, USA
|(parts of) day||Standard||Non-profit|
|Deposit – 100% refundable if cancelled 8 weeks before event, or if terms in Rental Agreement are met.||$100 *||$100*|
|Friday or Saturday Full Day Only**||$400||$300|
|Monday – Thursday Full Day (8 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.)||$250||$180|
|Monday – Thursday Partial Day*** (8 a.m. – 12 p.m. OR 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. OR 5:30 – 11:59 p.m.)||$125||$90|
* The meetinghouse is the Olympia Friends Meeting’s place of worship. We provide event and meeting space as a service for our community and depend on renters to tread lightly and clean up after events:
Deposit returned if building and grounds are left in good condition, waste properly disposed of, chairs returned to set-up diagram, kitchen cleaned, decorations removed. We will empty dishwasher you have started and wash cloth napkins/towels we provide you.
** Friday evenings before a Saturday event, if the space is not booked, can be added for set-up for $50.
*** Events extending past cutoff time are charged Full Day rate.
How to Rent Friendly Meetinghouse
Check out our Rental Agreement.
At or After Your Tour
- Send us your Rental Agreement and the $100 deposit necessary to hold your date
(see Rental Agreement for our refund policy and when exactly rent is due.)
You have the option to immediately include your rent by
- clicking the “pay now” button below or
- sending two separate checks, one for deposit, and one for rent,
made out to Olympia Friends Meeting
mailed to 3201 Boston Harbor Rd NE, Olympia, WA 98506.
- Please also have a look at the Event Setup Checklist
and Event Wrap-Up Checklist.
- Event insurance is available. Please consider it for large events.
Alternatively, you may have coverage through your homeowner’s insurance.
To schedule a tour or make a reservation, please
- fill in the form above, or
- call (361) 239-2708 or
- email us at: